Friday, June 1, 2007

Utah

I'm writing this quickly because I want to get on the road and see more stuff. I'm gonna try to cram in alot to today. If I can't, no big deal, but I sort of want to try to see everything in utah. Saw Zion it was intimidating in it's size. Really breathtaking. I took some pictures, but I think my lenscap was on, so I started taking them with my phone. Not really the best quality format for sweeping desert panoramas, but it did the trick. Had a really scenic and windey drive through Zion to Bryce. At one point I thought it was raining -- turned out it was bugs pelting my windshield. Right now I am staying at Ruby's inn At Bryce canyon. It's a best western hotel so I can use my triple a discount, but it also has a built in lodge and tourist trap. It's quaint and has a western feel except for the fact that the staff is bulgarian. Never fear though the Book of Mormon is available at the diner next door. There are more than a few copies on a rack next to the brochures for river rafting and kayaking. A sign in english says 'if you would like the book of mormon in another language other than the ones here -- please ask behind the counter' anyway that's all I am going to write for now I gotta hit the road.

No comments: