skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pfeiff on the Road

A live account of my trip from California to New York -- and all the various stops along the way

Tuesday, June 19, 2007



Here's about where things started to get scary
Posted by Pfeiff at 9:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2007 (19)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • I saw a huge fire while driving through Tennesee b...
      • Zilker Park in Austin, TX (I have a whole roll on ...
      • This is an Eli
      • The Frontier Restaurant in Albuquerque, NM
      • Here's about where things started to get scary
      • Nice cafe in a small town called Escalante where I...
      • Utah pictures
      • Pictures
      • The end of the road
      • Harrisburg, PA
      • Just like Tom Thumb's Blues (part two)
      • Just like Tom Thumb's Blues (part one)
      • Texas!
      • one more thing...
      • New Mex
      • Utah (cont'd)
      • Utah
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

Pfeiff
I'm just as confused as you
View my complete profile