Sunday, March 2, 2008

wandering brooklyn



I'm not sure who, but someone famous once said, "old blogs never die. They just fade away." And this case old blogs about your 2007 summer road trip from California to New York just fade back in. Or in a fit of inspiration, brought on by the blogging muse and possibly too much coffee, they suddenly spring back to life. As if they never really left. Which of course they didn't. Because they were never really dead to begin with. (or did i just blow your mind??)

Anyway, I decided to start writing this blog again because I wanted to keep a journal of sorts and I figured the best way to get, keep and cultivate inspiration would be to continuously write stuff down. So that's what I am doing. This was also somewhat brought on by a perapetitic I had today with a friend of mine through most of Brooklyn. I'll probably write more about it later but suffice to say it involved paper-machier busts of Grover Cleveland and Chester A. Arthur. enclosed in a glass box.

No comments: